Home page issues with Photolite Pro

Home Support Themes Forum Home page issues with Photolite Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nospam1974
    Participant

Please visit here http://timkelleyonline.com/

As you scroll down you will see the section for photo gallery as well as recent posts. Both of these sections in Firefox and Chrome are all over the place with big empty gaps. I realize the photos are different sizes but can we fix this somehow? It does not look good at all. And the recent posts section is doing the same thing…please let me know if this is a bug, a feature request or something I need to address on my end. I would be fine with a forced thumbnail div size with overflow hidden on the images so they were all the same size/shape if needed as an option. Or more logic in place so that these various sizes were more fluid. The recent posts section, I am not sure about. May be that some have a featured image or an image in the post or both and this is throwing everything off.

Thank you for your time.

nospam1974
    Participant

Hoping to get some feedback on this mosaic layout issue. I paid for a pro version theme specifically for the image layout and look and now I am forced to looking at better photo gallery plugins that handle the layout properly. The gallery looks like crap right now. Please respond. Thanks.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check the backend and resolve your issues.

Thank You

nospam1974
    Participant

Email sent and thank you for resolving this so quickly! Exactly what I wanted. Very pleased.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.