Help Please

Home Support Themes Forum Help Please

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    brian1
    Participant

I have submitted approximately 4 different support requests for more than a week and I have not received a response. Is there a skype account or a chat I can use to get answers to my questions? My company is losing business because issues have not been addressed because I cannot get a response.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have received your request from offline message for dropdown menu and call to action button on inner pages. We need your login details to fix those issue since we need to make some changes in the files. If we provide you an instructions and may be while doing changes if you miss any symbol or character will gives a fatal error.

Thank You

brian1
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

I attempted to email you my login but the email was returned. What is the appropriate email?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send your login details to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

brian1
    Participant

I have received some help but now no one will respond to my follow up question. Plus I have several other questions. This is getting a little ridiculous how long it is taking to receive answers and help. My business is suffering…at this rate I will be forced to leave your theme.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have resolved the menu issues and we have email you about other issues.

Thank You

brian1
    Participant

I am still waiting for responses to my additional questions. You resolved one of many and I have yet another question but I do not know how to get someone to actually respond in a timely manner.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have email you please check.

Thank You

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.