Header Help

Home Support Themes Forum Header Help

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using the Precious Lite Pro theme on my website http://www.pointshavingfordummies.com. I would like to replace the text on the upper left side of the header with an image that is the same size, but I can’t find how to do that in the css. Currently it is the Site Title and the Tagline. I’ve looked through the header.php and tried a couple of things but can’t seem to make it work. When I alter the header in the theme options, it does not give me what I want. Can I alter the code somehow to put an image there?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I created a new header image, scaling it down quite a bit to make the logo I want the correct size. The only problem is it is that image is not linked to anything. When I keep the Site Identity and Tagline in, the header works as a link back to the homepage. Can I add a link to my custom header image? That would solve my problem.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You want to use image logo instead of text ?

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I want to find a way to make one banner the size of the header without a logo image. This is a picture of the image logo and the header. I want to have the menu and the image all in one like the image shows. I know that the image logo is a .jpeg image, so I can’t move the menu into, but this is just an example of what I want it to look like. I’ve added the custom header and found a way to make that work by resizing my image. However, that isn’t linked back to the home page.

Example

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Ok we understand now please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can resolve your issue asap.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello
    I have the same question. I’m using Photolite theme and I’d like to replace the site title with the logo.
    http://www.2-the.com

Please advise

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

@soninya

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Here you can add the logo.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe the interface of WP varies from version to version, I don’t know but I can’t find anything like that. Neither theme options nor basic settings. All what I see is Customize. When I go there, I can hide Header text (site title) and upload Header Image. But this image doesn’t appear anywhere.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @soninya

Seems that you are using free version you can add the logo by go to Appearance >> Customize >> Here you can add the logo in site title section.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

@FlyThemes

There is no LOGO in Customize menu. There is only Header Image. I uploaded it but it didn’t show up anywhere (

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check.

Thank You

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.