Greenhouse Pro Theme

Home Support Themes Forum Greenhouse Pro Theme

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rferragine
    Participant

Hello!

I am a total Newbie to all of this, so please excuse me.

I downloaded the Greenhouse Pro Theme to use as a template for my website. I am using WordPress through GoDaddy hosting.

I recently downloaded Divi Builder to help me edit everything on the front end, as like I say, I am very new to this.

However, I can’t seem to edit the main homepage! I think I’ve tried everything to get to it. I can only add new pages and edit those through the divi builder plug-in. I see the homepage that I want, the one I purchased, when I go to preview the site. I just can’t edit it as the home page. When I went to “home” on the pages section, it is a dummed down version with a 1/4 of the options I want to edit.

Any help please would be appreciated.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Once you install the theme go to settings >> readings >> here you can select latest post option then go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Here you can edit the sections.

Thank You

superndesigns
    Participant

I have the same issue. I have edited the sections i want for the homepage, but they don’t work. I have to manually added the in the home page.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @superndesigns

Have you selected the latest post option in readings. Please send us your site URL so we can check.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.