Google map embeded

Home Support Themes Forum Google map embeded

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, is it possible and how to embed google map on United Pro home page sections?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You just need to copy the iframe code from google map wesbite and just add the iframe link only.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

thank you but that is not a point.
    I am willing to add google map on landing page in any of 10 sections. How can I do this?

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

thank you but this is not what I need to do.
    I am willing to add google map on them pre-made home page sections (1-10). There is no Google maps field available as on Contact page.

So my question is how to do this?

Thank you.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can directly add the iframe code in any section and map will be displayed.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

thanks map is sorted now but now I have next small problem -> how to add two columns of content making content to be displayed on center rather then floated left.
    Tried this but it doesn’t work well:

[column_content type=”one_half”]<div style=”float:right”>[counter title=”Pieredze gados” count=”5″ plus=”yes” color=”#ffffff” last=”yes”]</div>[/column_content][column_content type=”one_half_last”][counter title=”Pabeigti projekti” count=”110″ plus=”yes” color=”#ffffff” last=”no”][/column_content][clear]

Can you help with this?

Many thanks,
    Martins

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We need to check the backend for it. Please send your site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.