From Corporate Lite to Corporate Pro

Home Support Themes Forum From Corporate Lite to Corporate Pro

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve recently started using Corporate Lite. Because I am pleased with this, but want to make some adjustments that I can’t make in the Lite version (like multiple sections on the home screen) I decided to buy the Pro version. But now that I’ve installed it, I’m having some problems with it. First of all I expected that I could easily transfer the content and settings that I had in the Lite theme to the Pro version. But that turns out not to be the case, not even with the WP export and import tool. This leads to the following
    – I want the same social-menu in Pro as I had in Lite, but in Pro I can’t find where to change it
    – I was content with the pages-section on the Home page in Lite. Had pictures and few lines of text there. They are gone in Pro and it’s much more complex to change this section and get what I had in Lite.
    – text in the slider section only appears in lower case. Can’t find where to change that.

Help would be appreciated.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

– I want the same social-menu in Pro as I had in Lite, but in Pro I can’t find where to change it
    In the pro version we have created shortcode for this go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Footer >> Here you can find the social icon shortcode you need to add icon name and link. Take all the icon names from Font Awesome

– I was content with the pages-section on the Home page in Lite. Had pictures and few lines of text there. They are gone in Pro and it’s much more complex to change this section and get what I had in Lite.
    For services box we have created simple shortcode for this go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Section 1 >> Here you can find the services shortcode so you can add the title, icon and content. For adding images kindly email us support@flythemes.net

– text in the slider section only appears in lower case. Can’t find where to change that.
    Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Custom CSS >> Add this code
    #slider .slide-cap h2{text-transform:capitalize;}

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

To add images I have to send an email? And I have to add code to have a capital at the beginning of a sentence. Sorry, this all means that the pro version takes much more time for me as a simple user. Time I’d rather spend at creating content. Therefore, I’ll return to the lite version. Only thing I miss in that version is the possibility to add sections: I would like to have the welcome section as well. Is there possibility to add that in the lite version?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sure we will do it for you please send us your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Sebastien
    Participant

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Custom CSS >> Add this code
    #slider .slide-cap h2{text-transform:capitalize;}

Hi,

Thank you for your answer (even it wasn’t my own question…), it’s work!
    Just buy the pro version and it help…

I will be back with few questions soon.

Many thanks !!

Willem
    Participant

Recently, I bought Pro since Lite prohibited me from editing the thumbnail images on the Homepage Sections (four images menu items). Now, in Pro there are no images menus items. After I spent about four hours trying to edit the images in the <main-container> <sections> <services-box>, I purchased Pro and the services-box disappeared. What the …?

And, swapping out the placeholder images for the home page image slider in Lite was easy; in Pro, it’s impossible.

Where are the tool functions for:
    Topbar Contact
    Grey Strip Below Slider
    Homepage Sections
    Slider Settings
    Footer Text

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @Willem

You can go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Here you can find all the images.

Thank You

Pietro
    Participant

Hello.
    I am also not satisfied with the pro version. The Lite seems actually better.

The Sections in the lite version are very simple. You chose a page for each box. And then it automatically takes the content from the page. Simple straightforward and let me focus on the content.

Now instead I can have several sections, up to 30, which is good. But I cannot chose the page. Instead I need to chose, the section title, the section color, the background color, the background color, the css class, the content.

What the F…?

How do I link a Section to a page, as it was before.

Pietro
    Participant

Also the css style our-blog seem to be missing. And the result is that any blog post after the fist get shown under the second, and anything after that becomes smaller and smaller.

I think this theme has many bugs, sorry.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @Pietro

Please send us the site url so we can check the site and will resolve your issue.

Thank You

Pietro
    Participant

hello FlyThemes.
    My site is home.pietrosperoni.it . But right now I am running the corporate light version, since I cannot reproduce the light version with the corporate pro version.

My skype name is pietrosperoni . Maybe the easiest would be to contact me there.

Regards,
    Pietro

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have added you on skype.

Thank You

Pietro
    Participant

Thank you. So far I have not received any invitation on Skype from when I posted my message. If you cannot find me I can add you too.

Cheers,
    Pietro

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please add on this id: akash.funde

Thank You

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.