Formatting issues in Safari with Photolite Pro

Home Support WordPress Solutions Formatting issues in Safari with Photolite Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Let me preface my question by saying I didn’t build this website, nor am I experienced in building websites. I only took over recently after several people had already worked on this site.

While adding to or editing the content of existing pages on the site, I’ve been using Elementor Page Builder and have been taking advantage of the preview feature to see how my formatting would look on desktop, tablet or mobile… Everything looks ok in these previews, but today a co-worker discovered that the pages’ text looks off in Safari on the office Mac computer – the text is, essentially, too high up the page and I have no idea how to fix it without messing up how it looks on non-Safari browsers/mobile.

I’ve been working on the site on my Lenovo laptop in Chrome, but I own an iPhone and have been checking how the site looks on there as well – and it looks fine…. So, I’m stumped.

I posted about this issue over at the WordPress support forum titled “Fixing WordPress”, and somebody replied with the following: “Either the theme’s CSS or the CSS being created by Elementor Page Builder is not displaying correctly on Mac Safari. I suggest contacting the plugin developer and or theme developer to see if they can correct the CSS output to comply with Safari.” So, here I am. (And, I did also contact Elementor Page Builder about this as well).

I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you very much in advance!!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We can surely help you please email some screenshots to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will do, thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.