Exporting All Modificatons

Home Support Themes Forum Exporting All Modificatons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a tool to export/import ALL modifications I made to Precious Lite Pro template (sections, write-ups, etc..)? I tried using the included Export (and then Import) tool from WordPress however it does not export and import the design modifications; It only export pages and posts.

Or.. Which directory and files should I copy to clone the entire web site?

Thank you.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes you can import the pages and posts but you cannot import theme sections content and other data but there is an another solutions is to export the sql file of the database so you can get all theme options data in sql file.

There is no need to copy the theme files for taking data but yes you can copy the files if you made some changes on html and css.

Thank You

flythemes5
    Participant

Hi,
    is there another option to get the settings from the theme. For example to use the settings in a child theme?

Thank you!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can make the child theme and setting will appear automatically.

Thank You

flythemes5
    Participant

Hi
    I tried that already but all I set up in the Campus-Pro-Theme disappears and falls back to the defaults when I activate the child theme.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check.

Thank You

flythemes5
    Participant

I just modified your theme and versioned the newly generated theme with a git repo. That works for me.

lisa5
    Participant

I’d really like for you to tell me how to deal with importing the theme options rather than having me tell you the logins. The last flytheme site I migrated to another domain worked perfectly, the Animals theme is not updating with the theme modifications. Yes, I know all about databases, exporting etc. Those typical steps are not working with the Animals theme. How can I grab the theme mods specifically??

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

There is no need to import the sample data since default content is already loaded in theme. Once you install the pro version then go to settings >> readings >> here you can select the latest post option.

Thank You

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.