Decorator Pro (Read more, slider problems)

Home Support Themes Forum Decorator Pro (Read more, slider problems)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Justin Fargier
    Participant

Hi,

I’m back with my website now online so that you can help me figure out my issues :

the website http://www.jfarchitecte.fr

1) The main page slider doesn’t display on smartphones, it keeps loading but nothing appears. What wan I do to fix this ?
    2) I’m trying to change the text into the “Read More” buttons of the section 3 in the main page but there is no option for it. How can I do ? And in general how can I do to change those buttons anywhere else.
    3) I can’t change the text color into the Section 4 (Get a quote) from the menu. When I change the text color into the menu (text color for get a quote section) nothing happens ? Why ?
    4) I can’t insert a map from google in order to show my business location, I copy and paste the code from google maps but nothing happens.I want to do it on my contact page.
    5) I’m also trying to change the “Submit” button for the contact form to a french word, also the text displayed in the boxes that people have to fill in order to contact me are in english, is there a way to change that ?

Thank you so much fo your help,

Regards,

Justin

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Kindly send your site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.