Decorator Pro Customizing

Home Support Theme Installation Guide Decorator Pro Customizing

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We can do that please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

alwynwil
    Participant

you hardly support boss, just give me a link where i can check, even i diable page title… underline below it wont go…. and space…. pls help

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url so we can check.

Thank You

kanubee
    Participant

Decorator-Pro: How do I to set up Portfolio to show a gallery of pics from a project? Category, tags, etc? I haven’t found a reference in the documentation.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @alwynwil

Do you want to remove the pages displayed at the top in menubar?

Thank You

Hi, I use:Decorator Pro 1.0 and i have problem with menu on mobile, on PC work well but on mobile on primary site doesnt work, can you help me? adres: konsell.de

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site URL so we can send you some instructions.

Thank You

Jakub Chyla
    Participant

Hello,

First of all I want to say hi everybody. 🙂

I am writing to you enquire about shortcodes in sections in Decorator Pro theme.

For example, if I want to show the latest news in the sections I have to use the code

[latest-news showposts="4" comment="show" date="show" author="show"]

But please let me know what shoud I write, if I want in section 1 show the lates news from strictly one category and in section 3, for example, I want to show the lates news from another category? What shortcode should I use?

Thank you.

Laurence BERMOND
    Participant

Bonjour,
    Sorry but I don’t speak english very well, so I write in French language …

Les modifications que j’essaie d’apporter aux SECTIONS ne sont pas prises en compte, notamment la SECTION 3, où je tente de modifier le text “lorem ipsum …”.
    Merci de bien vouloir m’aider à résoudre ce problème.
    Cordialement.

Jakub Chyla
    Participant

Hello,

When I use the theme in my server I am not able to change any options in theme options.

Here I have recorded the film with the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgnTGBcWnJQ . This is the clear WordPress, just after installing, no plugins added.

Please let me know how can i fix the problem because in this case I am not able to publish my site with your theme which I have bought. :(((

Thank you and best regards,
    Jakub Chyla

alwynwil
    Participant

Decorator ProVersion: pro 1.0 sections1-7 are not displaying in website, “Check to hide this section” is not ticked, http://www.ashtaarinteriors.com/ please help asap

alwynwil
    Participant

Hi Keymaster

i dont need to remove, but in home page, section 1-7 are not desplaying, hide option is not seclected, still the issue is same, could you please help

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS >> Here you can add below code.

.entry-header {
        display: none;
    }

Thank You

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.