Custom CSS style options not working in Campus-Pro?

Home Support Themes Forum Custom CSS style options not working in Campus-Pro?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Snow Charpentier
    Participant

I’m trying to make a few custom changes to my website- one being that the “Apply Now” button, which I have replaced with the text “Work with Us!” is being pushed down below the navigation links causing an awkward space between the logo/nav links and the slider images. I tried decreasing the font size and the padding/margins by using the following:

.apply a.buttonstyle1 {
        font: 700 12px 'Poppins'!important;
        padding: 10px 15px!important;
    margin: 22px 0 0 10px;
    }

Inserting it in the “Custom CSS Tags” window. I also tried to insert this in the style.css document as well, but nothing seems to be changing. When I “Inspect” and make the changes to the code there, it moves the button back up in line with the links.

I’m also trying to add a background image in the navigation header area (where the logo and navigation links are). I am trying to get a png image of grass to sit on the bottom of the header but right on top of the slider images. I tried adding a background-image to the .header tag, but nothing is working!

.header {
    background-color: transparent;
        background:url(http://www.grassfedfarmacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/grassfed-farmacy-grass-border.png);
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-attachment: fixed;
        background-position: 50% 100%; 
    }

Incredibly frustrated that any of these custom CSS options are NOT working at all.
    Please help!!! Thank you,

Snow

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url so we can check.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.