Corporate – Sections on front page must be published in order to edit???

Home Support Themes Forum Corporate – Sections on front page must be published in order to edit???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought I should point this out… I set my front page to only display one section. The ‘hide this section’ checkbox didn’t seem to work, so I just selected one section and edited that. When I went to add another section, and wanted to check the example, I ended up having to publish all of the 7 sections (which all have the sample text/shortcodes included) in order to view them, and I would have to publish at least one to edit it. Basically, what I’m saying is, this is fine while in development stage, but now the website is live, if in the future I wish to add a section or three, I will have to publish them (example code and all) before I can see it in the admin panel to edit it! This could be a problem! I’m not concerned at present but I think this could present an issue for many. It would be nice if you could have removed all the sample code/text and simply presented the examples in a separate place.
    Also, it would be really nice if you could restore the ability to right-click on your demo, which we could do last week… It helps us figure things out, like what class selectors to use for custom css etc.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Default content is needed for displaying how the sections are looking when first time activate also do you want to know how to hide the section ?

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.