Corporate Pro–Sections, Logo Area, Sliders

Home Support Themes Forum Corporate Pro–Sections, Logo Area, Sliders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

1) How do I add the textual logo next to image logo, which seems to have replaced the tagline and the site’s name? Where do I go in the to add it and, if it’s CSS or HTML, what’s the correct code? – You need to make some functionality changes in header.php file where you need to remove the condition of image logo and textual logo.

2) How do I edit the Sections using HTML to put the appropriate line spacing in? I edited the “History” section and can’t get hard returns/double line spacing between paragraghs. Where exactly do I do to do that and, if it’s CSS, what’s the code? If I need to do it using HTML, what are the right tags that won’t be erased if I switch from the text to the visual editor? – If you want to add html in sections then you need to use p tag for paragraph spacing.

3) How do I edit out all the extra white space between the logo area and the top of the the slider area? – Send us the site url so we can check.

4) How do I edit out all the extra white space between the sections? – You need to go to Apperance >> Editor >> style.css >> Here you can find section and decrease its padding.

4) Is there a way for me to add a transparent white shadow box behind the title text on the sliders to make it stand out using the CSS/JS plugin I have or adding custom CSS to the customize area? – Send us the site url so we can check.

5) How do I add social icons to the footer? I tried HTML but that didn’t work since it’s inside short codes. – You can use the social icon shortcode provide in Appearance >> Theme Options >> Shortcodes.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.