corporate pro featured image

Home Support Themes Forum corporate pro featured image

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,
    i took over a project with corporate pro.
    I try to delete the featured image on top of a new blog-post. Is that possible? I need the thumb, but not the image in the blog post.

Thank you in advance!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sure we can help you please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there!
    Unfortunately I cannot give away those details on behalf of my client. I personally am working on localhost…
    Where would be the “switch”? content-single.php? single.php? Style.css?

Thanks and kind regards
    Florian

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url.
    Do you want to remove the feature image from single page or just from homepage ?

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!
    The website is: https://www.bob-os.de/

If you scroll down, you can find blog post entries with a featured image. This image will show up in each post above the text. I would like to have that removed.

For example: https://www.bob-os.de/duerfen-investoreninteressen-ueber-das-allgemeinwohl-und-die-gesundheit-der-buerger-gestellt-werden/

And would it be possible to limit the size of the thumbnail to “square” to have a straight pattern?

Thank you!!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS >> Here you can add the below code.

.blog-thumb{display:none;}

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!
    Thanks for this.

What happened was that the featured image on the Blog was removed, but not the image in the blog post itself. It should be the other way round. Keep the preview for the blogpost on the main site and remove the picture in the blogpost itself…

Any idea?
    Thank you very much!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Do you want remove the image from the single post page too ?

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I want to remove the image only on the single post page, not on the main site…

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sure we can do that please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we will do it asap.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi again!
    Unfortunately I cannot give away those details on behalf of my client. I personally am working on localhost to elaborate the presentation of the redesign. We cannot work in live environment.

Where should I look?

Thank you!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We need site url to see the pages so we can provide you an instructions.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!
    The website is: https://www.bob-os.de/

If you scroll down, you can find blog post entries with a featured image. This image will show up in each post above the text. I would like to have that removed.

You asked me to do the following:

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic Settings >> Custom CSS >> Here you can add the below code.

.blog-thumb{display:none;}

That just deleted the thumb-image on the main page, but not on the single post.
    Example page:

Dürfen Investoreninteressen über das Allgemeinwohl und die Gesundheit der Bürger gestellt werden ?

Mainpage before: before

Mainpage after: after

Single Post after: spafter

I do not need the featured image on the single post page, nut I need the thumbnail on the Main page.

After that, I need to harmonize the look on the main page. All Post Previews need to have the same size, so it looks equally.

Any help highly appreciated! thank you!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic settings >> Custom CSS >> Here you can add below code.

.post-thumb{display:none;}

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.