Corporate Pro "Box Section"

Home Support Themes Forum Corporate Pro "Box Section"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

I hate to be asking stupid questions, but where do I go to edit the “box section” right below Section one? There are four boxes with an image and then words underneath. I’d like to edit them. Please advise.

Alan
    Participant

I read the manual, but it doesn’t tell me how to change the ions or how to set the links like on the lite version. Am I missing something?

Letourneau
    Participant

I am on the pro version and I can not even change the slides.
    I can do anything less than the free version.

Alan
    Participant

It is actually called the “Services” section… and I’d really like to know how to edit it. Can someone here at the company tell me how to do it? I’d like to change the links and the icons just like on the lite version. Seems to me when you pay for something, it would be easier not harder. Please help!

Alan
    Participant

Someone? Anyone at Fly Themes????? Can you answer the question? I bought the website partly because it had this section. It can’t be that hard to edit. Please help.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

If you want to use the service section you need to use the shortcode of first section here you can add the icon in the icon parameter and the link in the link parameter. If you still face the issue kindly email us at support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.