Corporate Pro

Home Support Themes Forum Corporate Pro

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kristine
    Participant

Several things are not working/showing up after purchasing pro-version of Corporate theme.
    1 – There is suppose to be a color bar under each menu item in the top navigation.
    2 – The boxes under the grey bar, that are show in the demo, don’t appear on the homepage even when I put information into the boxes.
    I need this fixed ASAP!

Kristine
    Participant

The site is at The site is here

Kristine
    Participant

Why when there are only 2 social media icons on the top, does it flow on 2 lines instead of next to each other?

Kristine
    Participant

None of the sections show up on the homepage.

Kristine
    Participant

There is a whole area in the bottom with QUICK LINKS that I never put there and I cannot delete it.

Kristine
    Participant

I do not want the slider to show on every page. ONLY the homepage.

Kristine
    Participant

How come you don’t give support for your themes when we have purchased the pro version?

Kristine
    Participant

Almost 24 hours and no help!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We apologize for the delay.
    For homepage sections go to Settings >> Readings >> Here you can select the latest post option so the sections will appear in the homepage.

For slider go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Slider settings >> Here you can enable/disable slider for inner pages.

For social icons: Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can fix that.

For quick links: Go to Appearance >> Menu >> Here you can create menu name quick links and add some pages after that go to Appearance >> Widget >> Here you can add custom menu widget and add it to footer column three and select quick link menu from dropdown.

Thank You

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.