Corporate Pro

Home Support Themes Forum Corporate Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sheila
    Participant

Totally frustrated right now…can’t see straight! I sent an email already about the social media icons at the top that are 2 lines instead of 1. Tip of the iceberg.

-Homepage- don’t want “Leave Reply” or anything that resembles a blog post. I selected “Full Width” on the page but it won’t change.

-Services Section- followed instructions and put the short code where it belongs. Can’t get it to show up.

-Welcome Section- same as Services Section

-A variety of pages didn’t convert from previous (I can live with that…I guess) but they are designated as “full width” but they have “leave reply” info.

I’m thinking I might need to go back to previous template I was using…this is too frustrating!

http://www.shandywordpress.com

Sheila
    Participant

I thought when I purchased the Pro version it came with “support”. I am still waiting for a response and some help.

Next step is asking for a refund. 🙁

Sheila
    Participant

I thought when I purchased the Pro version that meant I would get “support”. I am still dealing with this issue and I haven’t heard back.

I guess my next step is requesting a refund. 🙁

Sheila
    Participant

Thank you, thank you!! Looks like all issues have been addressed now, I think. I’ll know more when I work on this later today, but so far, so good. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.