Column footer

Home Support Themes Forum Column footer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    melanthi2
    Participant

Hi,

How can i change the width of the column? I want three columns and the middle column had double up the width to show the touroperators in 2 columns. I’ve tried some things, but i can’t figure it out. As you can see in the image, there are 4 columns, i have no idea where the content from column three is from but i don’t want to show that.

image from my site for example

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by melanthi2.
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

For this you need to go to Appearance >> Editor >> Style.css >> Here you can find .footer-column here you can change the width.

Thank You

melanthi2
    Participant

Hi, i’ve found this line but when i change the width there is nothing changed, even after cleaning the cache. And how can i hide the links in column three? Thank you

/* -------- Footer ------- */
    #main-footer{ background-color:#1d1d1d; padding:40px 0; margin:0; border-top:7px solid #00b8e6;}
    .footer-col{ width:25%; margin:0 46px 0 0; padding:0; float:left; color:#989898;}
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Try this method:
    Go to Appearance >> Widgets >> Here you can add blank text widget in footer column 3 and let us know if it work.

Thank You

melanthi2
    Participant

Hi, the method works. Thank you!

The only thing i can’t figure out is the width of the second column to double up so that the links are displayed side by side instead of in one row.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can increase the footer-col width from 25% to 28% in css file.

Thank You

melanthi2
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve tried again but still nothing changed. Can you take a look at it please?

These are the settings now

/* -------- Footer ------- */
    #main-footer{ background-color:#1d1d1d; padding:40px 0; margin:0; border-top:7px solid #00b8e6;}
    .footer-col{ width:28%; margin:0 46px 0 0; padding:0; float:left; color:#989898;}
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.