Change text in buttons and forms

Home Support Themes Forum Change text in buttons and forms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I work with AwesomeOne Pro and i want tot change te shown text in buttons f.e. ‘read more’ and the contactform to Dutch. Where can i do that?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

For changing the read more text in slider go to Appearance >> Editor >> Header.php here you can find the text read more and change it with your language.

For read more text in blog go to Appearance >> Editor >> content-single.php here you can find the text and change the text with your language.

For contact form go to Appearance >> Editor >> custom-functions.php and find contactform text there you can see all the static text you can change it with your language.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much. I managed to change the text in the slider. However i failed at changing it in the blog section. content-single.php doesn’t contain ‘read more’ text.

I also couldn’t change te text in de contact form. Can you specify which part of the code i need to change. Also the form says ‘message’, but in the code there is no ‘message’.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Find the read more text in content.php file and for the contact form you can find the contact from static text in custom-functions.php file here you can find contact when you find the contact form function you can see at the bottom of function you will see the form tag here you can change Submit button to your language also you can change the placeholder of other input tags within form tag.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.