Change CSS for Three Services Block

Home Support Theme Installation Guide Change CSS for Three Services Block

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason Gregory
    Participant

Hi,

Looking at the CSS file, seeing that the top property is set to 20%. While I agree aesthetically this is nice, I have a customer that wants more text in those boxes. Trying to figure out where to reduce the top% for those boxes.
    screenshot
    Within the viewable CSS file on the site when it renders, I’ve narrowed it down to this piece of code, but can’t find that in my own style sheets on the server or edit successfully through wordpress.
    * = Section Second CSS Services
    ————————————————————– */
    #ser-full { padding:0; width:100%;}
    #ser-full .container, #ser-full .services { width:100%; position:relative;}
    .services .services-box { width:33.3%; float:left; text-align:center; position:relative; max-height:401px;}
    .services .services-box img { width:100%; height:401px;}
    .services .services-desc { position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0; left:0; right:0; margin:0 auto; min-height:401px;}
    .ser-content { position:absolute; top:20%; padding:40px 35px; color:#ffffff; left:0; right:0; margin:0 auto;}
    .ser-content h2 a { color:#ffffff; font-weight:bold;}
    Any assistance/advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

If you want to reduce the padding of the box then please send us the site URL so we can check.

Thank You

Jason Gregory
    Participant

Myoregonfarmgarden.com

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Editor >> style.css >> line no 162 >> Here you can change the top:20% to top:10%

Thank You

Jason Gregory
    Participant

Great, thank you! Wasn’t able to change everything, apparently it’s routing back to version 5.72 when I do the view source from the page? Trying to figure out how I point it back to the right file. Doesn’t help that I can’t edit in the theme editor via WP, have to go into the back end files and edit manually.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.