Carpenter Pro Go Live Issues HELP

Home Support Themes Forum Carpenter Pro Go Live Issues HELP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please assist me with this. I asked for assist with: I’ve provide URL , username and password.

Have you updated the theme to be compatible with the newest Word Press version.

I have some issues with sections on frontpage.

For latest news it isn’t showing the image from the post, as it had been.

In the counter section the circles are left justified rather than centered,and not in same plane/level, how do you adjust?

Our Team section how can we center the three?
    Lastly, and most challenging, the section that is Our Services, relabeled “FORENSIC ENGINEERS WITH DIVERSE EXPERTISE”. Iv had success in modifying the short code for Title and Content. When trying to show our final images rather than the demo I’ve tried placing in the wp content images folder or in the images 12/2019…no success…have tried numerous ways. Works when copy paste back in the original. The images are Mechanical_Engineering_Icon.png, Metallurgical_Engineering_Icon.png, Environmental_Engineering_Icon.png and Electrical_Analysis_Icon.png.

Can I get support in being told how to address or can I get help in doing . These things are hampering our go live. What can you do to assist?
    Thanks for your assist

Robert Livingstone
    Participant

did you even get a response ?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have send you an email please check the inbox.

Thank You

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.