Carpenter Pro Anchor Links

Home Support Themes Forum Carpenter Pro Anchor Links

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    madlovestoshop
    Participant

Hi, I do not want multiple pages on my site and i need help creating the menu bar and then linking them to anchor points on the homepage. My theme is carpenter pro. Can you assist please?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We will surely help you. We can make customization on your theme. Kindly send your request to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

madlovestoshop
    Participant

Hi. I have emailed several times asking for help about this and no one has responded. I am about to go with a different theme because I can’t get any support. I would really appreciate a timely response in regards to actually making my website usable.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Kindly send your request here so we can forward your request to our support team also send us your email id so your issues can be resolved within 24 hour.

Thank You

madlovestoshop
    Participant

Hi,

I figured out the anchor links in my website. My next question is how do i stop people from going to other pages since I just have one page? Is there an easy way to make a 404 page?

Secondly, how can i make my site accessible? For people with visual/hearing disabilities?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site URL so we can check.

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.