Captcha not appearing on form – Using Formidable Forms, Theme: Nighspot

Home Support WordPress Solutions Captcha not appearing on form – Using Formidable Forms, Theme: Nighspot

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Error Uncaught ReferenceError: frmFrontForm is not defined at HTMLdocument.<anonymous> (.(index:160:88)

Tried every version of Google reCaptcha (V2, V3, Invisible, Enterprise) updating the key each time. Shows when creating the form, but not on user end during submission. The caption is missing from this form

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Which plugin are you using for contact form?

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Formidable Forms – standard contact us form

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Kindly email to support@flythemes.net so our developers can check the backend and help you.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

As requested in the FlyThemes support forum, I am emailing again to find a solution to the missing captcha.
    “Kindly email to support@flythemes.net so our developers can check the backend and help you.”
    Here is everything I know and have been told:
    Formidable Forms is the Plug In used and they told me: “that is it a problem with the theme – “a Javascript error on your page or the wp_footer hook is missing from your theme”

Using theme Nighspot. error: uncaught referenceError: frmfrontform is not defined at HTMLdocument.<anonymous>

I spoke with WordPress and Formidable Forms and it is a problem with your theme. When I change the theme to Twenty Twenty Two (it messes up all my formatting) it shows the captcha and allows me to submit a “Contact Us” form. When I switch back to Nighspot Theme, the captcha does not show for the user to submit the form.

I also tried deleting Formidable Forms and tried using WPForms and the same problems happens.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

No problem, Please send the error screenshots, site url and the login details to our support email so we will check the backend and fix the issue.

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.