Can i have additional sliders on main page (AwesomeOne)?

Home Support Themes Forum Can i have additional sliders on main page (AwesomeOne)?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Will
    Participant

Hi there, I am new to AwesomeOne Pro and wondering if I can add additional slider images/content to the main page – currently set to 10.

What is the maximum/best resolution/pixel dimensions for the images so that content can be placed over the images without obscuring the image/cluttering the space.

I have cropped all my stock so far to 1170×500 that I think I read somewhere is a good/recommended size – but the content feels cramped with the header/logo bar over the image and then the text box content transparently over the image – I am thinking I need to make the dimensions taller and then move the image content and crop so the centre is not lost from the text…

http://www.sourcepoint.com.au

many thanks,
    Will

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Will.
    FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes we can add the more slider image/content for this we need to do some customization on theme kindly send us the login details to support@flythemes.net.

Also for slider image the recommended size should be 1440×700 or you can manage the image size ratio.

Thank You

Will
    Participant

Thank you for this informative reply and offer of support.

I will forward the details of the site as requested.

Best regards,
    Will

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.