Campus Pro Theme – Turn off featured image in posting

Home Support Themes Forum Campus Pro Theme – Turn off featured image in posting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cory Herlihy
    Participant

I purchased the Campus Pro theme. How can I turn off displaying the Featured Image on a post? I would like to use the Featured Image so it shows on the front page for new posts, but when used, the feature image also shows in the post, left justified and text is wrapping around it, plus you can not control the image size.

I sent an email to support but didn’t get a response.

Thanks

Cory Herlihy
    Participant

It’s been 48 hours…. Sent two emails as well. Not happy about the level of support.

Cory Herlihy
    Participant

It’s been 48 hours, two email sent as well. Not happy about the level of support I am seeing. Can you please help?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We apologize for delay.
    Please send us the site url.

Thank You

Cory Herlihy
    Participant

Thank you for responding. The URL is http://www.sussexvt.k12.de.us/highschool

Cory Herlihy
    Participant

I shouldn’t have bought and began using the template. The support is terrible.

I posted the link here and through the “Contact Us” form on your website 2 days ago.

I made my first request for support 5 days ago.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You mean you want to remove the featured image from the blog post page and just display in the front page post right ?

Thank You

Cory Herlihy
    Participant

I was able to find someone else to help me since it took more than a week for you to help.

Support is terrible and I won’t be recommending Flythemes to my colleagues or friends.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.