Campus Pro, Slider and some other problems

Home Support Themes Forum Campus Pro, Slider and some other problems

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dzmitry Naumau
    Participant

Hello!
    I have 2 issues:
    1. I can’t change the text on “Change read more button text for top features three boxes” from “Read more” to something else.
    2. Is it possible to do in “Section 2” and “Section 4” in the form of a slider? So that at first 3 posts were shown, and it was possible to scroll through the remaining records with a slider (up to 10 posts in total).

Thank you,
    Dmitry

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

1. I can’t change the text on “Change read more button text for top features three boxes” from “Read more” to something else. – Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Here is the field given to change the read more text. http://flythemesdemo.net/documentation/campus-doc/#features-sec

2. Is it possible to do in “Section 2” and “Section 4” in the form of a slider? So that at first 3 posts were shown, and it was possible to scroll through the remaining records with a slider (up to 10 posts in total). – For this we need to add slider jquery and making some functionality to make a slider. Kindly contact support@flythemes.net so our developers can help you with this.

Thank You

Dzmitry Naumau
    Participant

Thanks but on the first question:
    – it is in this way that I try to change the text, but it does not change (I tried it even on different hostings).
    – and on the second question,- thank you, I will write to them)

Anonymous
    Inactive

i still don’t understand.

Anonymous
    Inactive

what’s next?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @GamblingLord

What issues are you facing? Please let us know so we can help.

Thank You

Dzmitry Naumau
    Participant

Hello again!
    Can you help me?
    I’m talking about the section “Setup Academics News Section”. I need to display posts only a certain category (“news”), not all. How to display this in shortcode? Maybe [ … category=5 ] or [ … slug=”news”]?
    Thank you

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Kindly send us the site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can add a parameter for category so you can display the post by selected category only.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

View post on imgur.com

Whatever I write in the box where it says “Read more” it does not save and it always remains “Read more”.
    Can I somehow change this through code in the Editor? Please advise.
    Thanks

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

For this we need to check the backend for this issue because it should be change if we replace the read more by some other text. Can you please email us with your site details so we will check the backend and resolve it.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, can you send please email addres to which I can send details? Thanks.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can send the details to support@flythemes.net

Thank You

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.