Campus Pro Features Section

Home Support Themes Forum Campus Pro Features Section

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    christopher
    Participant

In your example shown in your demo and in your documentation for Campus Pro, the three box feature is very clean with each feature containing a photo, title, description, and action button. However, in the Sections tab under Theme Options, I only have access to define the photo and the linked page. The feature title assumes the filename of the linked page and the description assumes the body of the linked page. The problem is that it is taking everything from the body of the page and placing it in the features section (page photos, text, and everything). This is not the desired affect. I can get it to look clean by creating a new page with just the title I want and the 2 line sentence I want – just like in your demo. However, then when I click that feature, it takes me to the page with nothing else. The description should be a call to action and the button should be that action that takes you to a page to learn a lot more! It shouldn’t take me to a page with the exact same text and nothing else. This needs to be fixed! Keep the linked page so my button can take the viewer to the desired “read more” page, but you need to define the title and the description of each feature completely separately. Thank you.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.