Bought ALL Themes – Cannot Download ANY

Home Support Theme Installation Guide Bought ALL Themes – Cannot Download ANY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    colebookkeepingllc
    Participant

Please help.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Hope you have received the themes.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

This seems to be a commom problem with this plataform… I bought mine too and I had to wait like 2 days in order to Keymaster authorize my items.. may be is a security thing or who knows.. any ways I bought one and I am not sure yet if I will come back for another one.. 🙂

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sometimes the system takes time to verify the payment. So if the order status not changed we can change it manually.
    We assure you it will not happen again.

Thank You

clifralexander
    Participant

Hi,
    Purchased all the themes but cannot access any… Order #11760. Have a client waiting for his business website to go live. Cannot wait 24 hrs before I can access product [that was not disclosed in your sales page]. My Bank confirmed that payment was received via PayPal and you sent an email confirming that the transaction was completed, think I might have to contact PayPal.

clifralexander
    Participant

Thanks for delivering support team… Got all of my packages.

cagerstung
    Participant

Im having the same problem. Just purchased a greenhouse theme. It says Im missing an Item in the zip folder.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @cagerstung

The file you have download this is the theme package zip file where include greenhouse-pro.zip, xml file and sql file so when you finish the download just extract the theme package and you just need to upload greenhouse-pro.zip in the WordPress. If you still have problem please send us the login details we will upload the theme on your WordPress. After theme installation you can find the options in Appearance >> Theme Options.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bought Carpenter PRO and it was email immediately without the style.css stylesheet. Cannot upload to wordpress. please send corrected version ASAP! Order #11885.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @Isadows1

The file you have download this is the theme package zip file where include carpenter-pro.zip, xml file and sql file so when you finish the download just extract the theme package and you just need to upload carpenter-pro.zip in the WordPress. If you still have problem please send us the login details we will upload the theme on your WordPress. After theme installation you can find the options in Appearance >> Theme Options.

Thank You

crf.consultor
    Participant

I bought one (order # 11919) and i cant dowloaded. Its “On Hold”.
    How long do i have to wait to donwload?

Thanks

Cristiano

crf.consultor
    Participant

I’ve received it.

Thank you.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Sometimes the system takes a little bit longer time to update the status.
    We hope you receive the theme now.

Thank You

marcie.fortyfat
    Participant

Please update mine manually too. Received email it was ready for download and can’t download it.

mcafeedarren
    Participant

Hello

Order #11986 is on hold. Can you please change the status so that i can download my theme?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.