Bottom page menu option for Vaction Lite theme & dead zone area on landing page

Home Support Themes Forum Bottom page menu option for Vaction Lite theme & dead zone area on landing page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone,
    Please, could anyone address 2 particular issues with my site that I just can’t figure out. I have posted them before on live chat. I respect your opinion, that’s why I’m asking for your help.
    #1. I love my web site theme that I have now. This theme only allows for a main menu only at the top of the page. I do not want my affiliate disclosure policy and privacy policy listed at the top of my page. It’s an eye sore as soon as anyone lands on my home page. I want them listed some where else, but not there. I would love them to be at the bottom of the pages as a menu or legally else where but the heck can I do?? Where else can it be located??

#2. Only on my main page, there is a lite blue shaded “dead zone” area below called the “welcome section” (in the customized section). People have to scroll down the page before they can read the content. I’ve tried leaving it blank (no words) and adding some content there but that dead zone area remains. This problem is only on the landing page. All other pages, the content is flush with the page title??!??

I’m still proceeding with my training, but I constantly find myself dropping out and spending ALOT of time messing around with these two problems. Please help me or point a finger in the correct direction.
    Thank you,
    Ken Williams
    obxmetaldetectors.com

Chitra B.
    Participant

May be you follow here

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

#1. I love my web site theme that I have now. This theme only allows for a main menu only at the top of the page. I do not want my affiliate disclosure policy and privacy policy listed at the top of my page. It’s an eye sore as soon as anyone lands on my home page. I want them listed some where else, but not there. I would love them to be at the bottom of the pages as a menu or legally else where but the heck can I do?? Where else can it be located?? – Go to Appearance >> Menu >> Here you can create primary menu and add some pages which you want to display on main menu after that check on the below checkbox as theme location primary.

#2. Only on my main page, there is a lite blue shaded “dead zone” area below called the “welcome section” (in the customized section). People have to scroll down the page before they can read the content. I’ve tried leaving it blank (no words) and adding some content there but that dead zone area remains. This problem is only on the landing page. All other pages, the content is flush with the page title??!?? – Please send us the login details so we can check the backend.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for your help.
    #2. From original question.

obxmetaldetectors.com
    login; admin
    password; btNuYn4x

login; ken
    password; TzCpT!fb9ydo

Please keep in touch. Any login problems or any help I can give, I’ll be checking my email today.
    ken@obxmetaldetectors.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Keymaster,
    Did you get a chance to check out my issue with my landing page lite blue/blank area? Sorry to bother you, but it’s just an eye sore.
    Hope you can use my access info and eleiminate that landing page blue area.
    Thank you,

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @mastertech

Please send your site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net
    DO NOT SHARE YOUR LOGIN DETAILS HERE SINCE THIS FORUM IS OPEN FOR PUBLIC.

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.