AwesomeOne Theme: Remove Number of Comments

Home Support Themes Forum AwesomeOne Theme: Remove Number of Comments

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello;

I have yet to figure out how to remove the amount of comments displayed for a post. After a post is published, there is a number of comments associated with it and the post image. I have disabled comments for the site at this point. I would rather not have to mess with any of the site template files (e.g. comments.php). Is there a setting somewhere to turn off the number of comments displayed with all posts?

Cheers

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Ho

Go to Appearance >> Settings >> Readings >> Here you can see the comment option.

Thank You

David
    Participant

We are using Corporate Pro, but we cannot find out how to remove from our post the words ‘By Admin’ and ‘0 Comments’.

We are posting things as news items and we are not inviting comments. How do we remove this words please?

I am hoping that it can be done without doing anything very complicated as we are not good at coding.

There is not the options to turn these off in:

Appearance >> Settings >> Readings >>

David
    Participant

We are using Corporate Pro, but we cannot find out how to remove from our post the words ‘By Admin’ and ‘0 Comments’.

We are posting things as news items and we are not inviting comments. How do we remove this words please?

I am hoping that it can be done without doing anything very complicated as we are not good at coding.

There is not the options to turn these off in:

Appearance >> Settings >> Readings >>

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesomeone Pro theme does not have any comment settings under Appearance >> Settings >> Readings. There are comment settings under discussion. However, none of them turn off the amount of comments displayed with the posts images displayed on the front page.

I have tried messing with some php files without any success as well.

https://letswiseup.org/

under the lets wise up blog (posts) section, have a look at the lower section of the images where the amount of comments are.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.