AwesomeOne Pro

Home Support Themes Forum AwesomeOne Pro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello.

I purchaced the AwesomeOne Pro package. I now would like to change the text in the ‘Purchace Now’ button on the slider. How can I do that? Cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance,
    Sari

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Editor >> Header.php and find the text Purchase Now and change it from your own text.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fantastic! Thank you for your help. I tried to find in the ‘code’ before but couldn’t. But found it now!!! Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am trying to upload my awesomeone pro theme and it say installation failed

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello again,

How can I restore all the AwesomeOne Pro Theme settings? I edited my site and created new menus but now I can’t get them to link to the different Sections anymore. Would like to get the original menus back.

Thanks in advance!

Sari

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello.

Not sure if my message went through…here it is again just in case…

So, I would like to restore all the AwesomeOne Pro settings, how to do that? I would like to get back the initial menus with the links. I created my own menus but somehow cannot contact to the sections with them anymore…

Thanks in advance!

Sari

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello again,

Maybe a better question…what I mean is…how do I get to your pre-set ‘About’ section when I click my About in my menu? At the moment it opens a new About page…but I don’t want that. I want to slide down to your pre-set About section. The ‘slug’ says about. Should be ok but it doesn’ work.

Thanks,
    Sari

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please go through this instructions so you can set up navigation with its section.
    http://flythemesdemo.net/documentation/awesomeone-doc/#navigation

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you again for your help!

Sari

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,
    Love the AwesomeOne theme! Tonight, for no reason, no setting changes, no interaction with any of my settings whatsoever, the home page slider is completely absent from my site. The settings all indicate everything is ready, set, go- and it worked just fine yesterday- so what happened please?? I need to have confidence the slider will not randomly fail. Please and thank you!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

This is strange but don’t worry we can resolve your issue please send us site url and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can resolve your issue and will provide you some security instructions.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just purchased AwesomeOne Pro and get an error message “The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.”

What might be the problem. Do I need to deactivate the free version first and if so, will it remove what I have already done?

Thanks

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi @mletha

There is no need to remove the free version since free and pro version created separate tables in databse. Kindly send us site url and the login details we will install the theme.

Thank You

pierre.mihawk
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to keep the slider only on the homepage.
    How can I remove it from standard pages, and blog + posts ?

Thanks !

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am trying to add team members to the section but the picture wont appear on the site when I upload photos, how can I fix this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.