Awesome One pro – what we do section

Home Support Themes Forum Awesome One pro – what we do section

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hai there,

Something strange happend to my ‘What we do section’ in Awesome One Pro. The four block are now not in line anymore. I did not change anything however.

Can anyone tell me how this happend or more importantly, how I can repare it?

Thanks!

My site is: http://www.uitdrukkelijk.nl

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

There was paragraph tag was added after every block automatically. Kindly send the login details to support email so we can check the backend and resolve it.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hai,

Is it also possible to tell me what tag I need to remove? I would rather not share my login details, but I can change the code myself. So great if you can send me instructions. Thanks in advance!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The <p> tag was added automatically in the editor just because press the enter after line. You can check the code in the editor and try to remove the empty space and put the code altogether.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hai,

Thank you so much!! It worked 🙂

I have another question… How can I manage the outlining of read more button with my blog in the first section of my homepage?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Editor >> style.css >> line 53 >> here you can change display:inline to display:table

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.