Animals Pro queries

Home Support Themes Forum Animals Pro queries

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Fenemore
    Participant

I have a number of queries about the Animals Pro theme.

1. On the site identity area, is it possible to include both a logo and organisation name? Also, how do I change the font/size of the site identity as the standard font (used for Animals Pro WordPress theme text) is not particularly legible and also breaks the orange background box if it goes over more than one line?

2. How can I change the slider headings to remove the initial capital letter on each word?

3. How do I add the thumbnail photos to blog posts as per your live demo? Any images that I add appear too large.

4. I am having real issues adding images to section 5, the photo gallery. I can add one image as a featured issue but no others. Please advise how to resolve this.

5. I would like the option of increasing the number of entries in the Our Team and Our Services to five rather than four, and being evenly spaced or slightly narrower to accommodate them in one row. How do I do this?

6. In the Our Services page, how do I insert a new picture inside the roundel to replace the graphic?

7. How do I change the colour/size of the orange divider lines under, for example, Dog Boarding, Pet Grooming in Our Services?

8. How do I change the border colour of the static counter boxes?
    Thank you

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site URL so we can check.

Thank You

Wendy Fenemore
    Participant

Hi. I have sent it by message.Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.