Animals Pro: Homepage Slider pause time

Home Support Themes Forum Animals Pro: Homepage Slider pause time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    craig.whyte
    Participant

The Animals Pro theme waits for the Slide Pause Time before displaying 1st image. So if set to 15000 ( 15 seconds ) upon loading it will be blank before displaying Image 1.

How to get it to display image 1 immediately on loading and then wait for pause time before moving between images ?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Actually it will take time to load the first image but script runs continuously. We can add loader so the blank space will take place on loader and once the image is completely load then the loader will remove automatically and image will display.

Thank You

craig.whyte
    Participant

Have a look at https://thedughoose.co.uk

You will see what I mean. There are 3 slider images, 4 second delay between each. As it rotates round, it leaves a blank space for 4 seconds also … not what is needed. It should not be showing a blank image at all and should be going from image 3 back to 1 and then round again.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Ok we got it please send us the site URL and the login details to support@flythemes.net so we can check the backend and resolve it.

Thank You

craig.whyte
    Participant

Can you advise of the changes to be made and I will apply them myself please.

Thx,
    Craig

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have received your email and we will get in touch with you.

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.