Animals Pro – Blog posts page template

Home Support Themes Forum Animals Pro – Blog posts page template

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Using Animals Pro and want to use the full width page template for the blog posts page. So I have created a page using the ‘Blog – Full Width’ template and then assigned this page as the posts page in Settings > Reading. But the sidebar still appears. Any ideas please?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The static front will take index.php file instead the template you select. Please make a separate page and display it to the menu so the blog full width template will take effect.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t quite understand what you’re saying.

So I don’t have a blog section on the front page, it’s a separate page that I’ve created and given the full width blog template and then selected that as the page for posts to go on in Settings > Reading, and it a separate menu item. Is that not correct then? If not, please explain.

Thanks.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Whenever you select static front page it render the index.php file as a default. If you want to display blog page as full width then please create separate menu for it. Do not select that page as static front page.

Thank You

Brian Burrow
    Participant

Hello. I have the animals pro theme with wordpress 6.1.1. I have tried both pages and posts and I do not see ANY page templates. How can I get the page templates to work? I do want sidebars on some of my pages, but some I would like to have no sidebar.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Pages >> Select any page >> here you can find page templates dropdown.

Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.