Adding Pop-up Video to the Home Screen

Home Support Themes Forum Adding Pop-up Video to the Home Screen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wade
    Participant

Hello,

I am planning to have a video created which will link to the slider links on the Home Page. I realize there are places to link the images to other pages but I want to have the link bring a pop-up with the video but not taking the visitor to a new page, I would like to have the video pop-up brought to front in a new, smaller window.

How can this be achieved with your theme?

Please advise.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The slider in our theme is an image slider where you can add the title, content and the link but the pop up video in slider is not available in our theme you just have to add the link for the slider. As per your requirement you need to use any plugin.

This plugin might help you:
    https://www.wonderplugin.com/wordpress-slider/examples/wordpress-slider-with-lightbox-popup-id26/

Thank You

Wade
    Participant

Hello and while that theme will do the needful with respect to being able to add video to pages and widgets, what I was hoping for was something that would allow the feature images to allow for a popup from their links to play a video.

I was thinking to use slides from the videos as the images and then link those images to the video so when clicked on, the video would popup and play.

I do not believe I can embed a shortcode in the feature images, can I?

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes you cannot embed a shortcode in the featured image.
    might some plugin will be helpful for this.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.