Adding content to home page: Neurons

Home Support Themes Forum Adding content to home page: Neurons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I have my homepage settings set to Static Page so I can have a slider. However, I can’t figure out how to add content to the homepage without it going ON the sider. I want it below the slider, not ON it. How do I do that?

Relatedly, I would like to try and import the demo content for the homepage but cannot locate the xml file via FTP.

Thank you!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Which theme are you using free or pro? Since demo content comes with pro version only.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I have the free theme. That is fine with regards to the demo content, but are you able to answer the first question – about adding content below the slider?

Thanks!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

TO add content below slider go to Appearance >> Customize >> Section tab >> Here you can select page for this section. The page you will select should have content and featured image.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, I’ve done that but it’s adding content to both the page and the slider. I only want the content I add to go on the page (not the slider).

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can hide the slider by go to Appearance >> Customize >> Slider >> here you can hide the slider by checkbox.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t want to hide the slider, I want to hide the content that is getting populated on both the slider AND the page. When I put content on the page it adds it to both the slider and the page below the slider. I only want that content going on the page…

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

It seem that the page you have selected as static front page it also selected as slider and as content. Kindly send an eamil to our support team with site URL and the login details so they can surely help you. Or you can just renove the page from the slider and the section as well.

Thank You

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.