2 questions

Home Support Themes Forum 2 questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Troy Burden
    Participant

Hi,
    I have 2 unrelated questions.

The first is more of an issue. I have put a top menu into my site, yet it doesn’t appear at all in Safari, which is my primary browser, so I’ve had to move to Chrome to try it out. How do I get it to show up in Safari, which is a necessity??

Second, how do I control what header image goes on each particular page? I can figure out how to put in header images to randomize throughout the site, but each section will need a different picture to stay there. How do I do that?

Thanks very much,
    Troy

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site URL so we can check for menu.
    Header images cannot be randomized since it’s only one image. You can add different features images for pages.

Thank You

Troy Burden
    Participant

Hi, The site isn’t launched yet, but the URL will be http://www.hcmlouisville.org.

The header image IS randomized, I’m able to upload several and it changes, but I want to be able to choose what goes on each page.

Thank you.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

If the images is randomized then it can display randomly on every page.

Thank You

Troy Burden
    Participant

Hi again,
    Thank you, the menu does appear now in Safari. However, when I switch to mobile or tablet mode, while the main menu collapses to a dropdown, the top menu doesn’t. Can this be fixed also please? Thank you!

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Sure, Please send us the site URL so we can check.

Thank You

Troy Burden
    Participant

Hi,
    There isn’t a link yet since the site isn’t live. Is there a way you can fix it on your end before I launch the site?
    Thanks.

FlyThemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can please share a screenshot so we can see what’s the issue.

Thank You

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.